- Eastern Visayas Mail issue July 19-25, 2021 August 1, 2021
- Ormoc’s landmark SWM legislations, enforcement given recognition August 1, 2021
- 30 establishments in Ormoc receive Safety Seal certificates July 25, 2021
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue July 12-18, 2021 July 25, 2021
- Ormoc ramps up vaccination, now has 22K vaccine recipients July 18, 2021
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue July 5-11, 2021 July 18, 2021
- Ormoc declares 2-week pork holiday July 11, 2021
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue June 28-July 4, 2021 July 11, 2021
- 8.36% of Filipinos complete COVID-19 shots as of August 1
Health authorities are ramping up inoculations as new COVID-19 cases begin to rise across the Philippines.
- COVID-19 cases also up in 10 areas outside Metro Manila — OCTA
OCTA Research on Monday flagged 10 areas outside the National Capital Region that are now considered as COVID-19 "hotspots" for increasing additional cases.
- UN Ph to present research findings on the country’s COVID-19 crisis
MANILA, Philippines — Even though Metro Manila continues to go through the world’s longest COVID-19 quarantine, the United Nations in the Philippines (UN Ph) will be presenting its research findings, policy recommendations, and strategies regarding COVID-19 recovery on Tuesday. Specifically, UN Ph will present key findings and evidence-based policy recommendations relating to food Systems; micro, The post UN Ph to present research findings on the country’s COVID-19 crisis appeared first on Inquirer News.
- Sotto: Senate plenary sessions suspended from August 9-23 amid ECQ in NCR
MANILA, Philippines — The Senate will not hold plenary sessions from August 9-23 in light of the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) that will be imposed again over Metro Manila. The chamber initially planned to only suspend sessions from August 9-11, but Senate President Vicente Sotto III told reporters Monday night that he will halt sessions The post Sotto: Senate plenary sessions suspended from August 9-23 amid ECQ in NCR appeared first on Inquirer News.