- DOH tags, closely monitors 18 Covid hotspots in Eastern Visayas October 24, 2020
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue October 12-18, 2020 October 24, 2020
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue October 5-11, 2020 October 17, 2020
- PRO-8 calls on LGUs to exempt APORs from quarantine, testing October 17, 2020
- Duterte allows DBM chief to approve release of Bayanihan 2 funds
MANILA, Philippines — Government agencies’ budget requests no longer have to pass the Office of the President for approval after President Rodrigo Duterte granted Budget Secretary Wendel Avisado the authority to okay the release of crucial funds under the Bayanihan to Recover as One Act (Bayanihan 2). Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said this Tuesday amid The post Duterte allows DBM chief to approve release of Bayanihan 2 funds appeared first on Inquirer News.
- Lawmakers included in gov’t-wide probe vs corruption — Palace
MANILA, Philippines — Members of both houses of Congress are covered by President Rodrigo Duterte’s order for the Department of Justice-led task force to investigate corruption across all government agencies, Malacañang said Tuesday. “Alam niyo po ang mandato po ng DOJ, sang ayon sa batas na nabuo ng National Prosecutors Office is to investigate everyone. The post Lawmakers included in gov’t-wide probe vs corruption — Palace appeared first on Inquirer News.
- Martial law survivors, progressive group hit Senate panel approval of Marcos Day bill
"The committee acted as a Marcos deodorant to hide the awful stench of the dead dictator's brutal rule, tamper with history and invalidate the people's struggle against the dictatorship," Akbayan Chair Emeritus Etta Rosales said on Tuesday.
- DOT officials and staff reminded: Perform duties with professionalism, excellence
The Department of Tourism on Tuesday issued a reminder to all of its officials and employees to perform and discharge their duties with the “highest degree of excellence and professionalism.”