- ‘90% of Covid-19 patients in E. Visayas recovered’ – DOH November 20, 2020
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue November 9-15, 2020 November 20, 2020
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue November 2-8, 2020 November 13, 2020
- COVID-19 cases in E. Visayas breach the 7,000-mark November 13, 2020
- Kananga army camp on lockdown as 20 soldiers contract COVID-19 November 6, 2020
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue October 26-November 1, 2020 November 6, 2020
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue October 19-25, 2020 October 31, 2020
- Ormoc’s RT-PCR Lab inaugurated October 31, 2020
- Drug suspect slain in Naga City buy-bust
LEGAZPI CITY –– A drug suspect was killed in a buy-bust operation in Naga City in Camarines Sur province early Friday. Master Sergeant Tobias Bongon, Naga police spokesperson, said Roman Austria, 44, drew his gun and fired after noticing the presence of the police officers in Barangay Peñafrancia at 3:25 a.m. Police officers returned fire The post Drug suspect slain in Naga City buy-bust appeared first on Inquirer News.
- AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine may reach PH by 2nd quarter of 2021 – Galvez
MANILA, Philippines — Doses of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine that the Philippine government will purchase from British-Swedish drugmaker AstraZeneca will “most probably” arrive in the country by the second quarter of 2021, vaccine czar Carlito Galvez Jr. said Friday. “Most probably sa second quarter [ng 2021] po ang usapan namin, at ‘yun ang The post AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine may reach PH by 2nd quarter of 2021 – Galvez appeared first on Inquirer News.
- Foreign spouses, children of Filipinos may enter the country starting December 7 — IATF
The COVID-19 task force has permitted the entry of Filipino citizens' foreign spouses and children into the country starting next month
- COVID-19 infections in PNP breach 8,000
More than 8,000 officers of the Philippine National Police have contracted the novel coronavirus, the agency said Friday.