- Eastern Visayas Mail issue October 4-10, 2021 October 17, 2021
- Confirmed! ODT vs. Goyo-Ondo in May 2022 elections October 17, 2021
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue September 27-October 3, 2021 October 10, 2021
- Former gubernatorial candidate now 2nd Most Wanted in Samar October 10, 2021
- BFAR warns anew of dangers of illegal fishing October 3, 2021
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue September 20-26, 2021 October 3, 2021
- Eastern Visayas Mail issue September 13-19, 2021 September 26, 2021
- Confirmed! Gomezes to switch places in 2022 elections September 26, 2021
- Philippine nurses now battling low morale pandemic
Aside from the COVID-19 pandemic, nurses are now fighting another battle, called the “infectious low morale pandemic,” the Filipino Nurses United said yesterday.
- Philippine’s vaccine mix-and-match study awaits FDA nod
Filipino scientists are raring to begin a state-funded initiative to study the “mix-and-match” of a variety of vaccines being administered in the country’s mass immunization against COVID-19.
- 33% of BJMP inmates now fully vaccinated vs COVID-19
MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) has reported that 40,875 inmates or persons deprived of liberty (PDLs) who are detained in various detention facilities of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. According to the DILG, the vaccinated inmates compose 33 percent of The post 33% of BJMP inmates now fully vaccinated vs COVID-19 appeared first on Inquirer News.
- ‘Sobrang nagulat’: Robredo thanks ‘wholehearted’ people’s campaign, local execs’ support
MANILA, Philippines — Vice President Leni Robredo said she was shocked by the overwhelming people’s campaign and the local executives who expressed support for her. On Saturday, “kakampinks” — the nickname of Robredo’s supporters — held motorcades in 25 cities and provinces across the country in support of Robredo. “Actually, sobrang nagulat kami kahapon. Kasi The post ‘Sobrang nagulat’: Robredo thanks ‘wholehearted’ people’s campaign, local execs’ support appeared first on Inquirer News.